Monday, January 03, 2005

Christine's Trekking Socks


Trekking Sock Posted by Hello
These are socks I made for Christine,as part of her Christmas gift,along with the beer cozies. They are made with Trekking XXL sock yarn. I love this yarn. The picture in not the best quality. I think I need to play with the settings a little to see if I can get better pictures. I'm not real pleased with the way they turned out. I hope they look better on Christine than they do in the picture. Below is a close up of the cuff lace pattern. The close up shows a more accurate view of the color, but not exactly and doesn't show how nice the lace pattern is.


Trekking Sock Cuff Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Marsha, all of your color choices are so vivid, and work together so well!!

knitdamsel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home