Friday, December 24, 2004

Holiday Cheer!


Beer Cozies Posted by Hello
These are some beer cozies I made for Christine for Christmas using Karrie's pattern I found at "Knit This". Christine is a beer drinker and occasionally makes her own beer. These were made for fun and probably won't be used more than once, but I thought the idea was cute. They are made with Red Heart yarn. I don't drink beer, so, the cozies are photographed on soda bottles.

Below is a close up of the cable stitch I put in.




 Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Those are very pretty. Love that cable pattern and those wild stripes.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marsha - those are so cute. I don't see why you couldn't adapt the idea as a wine bottle cover, especially if you were giving a gift. I just checked your blog for the first time - I'll put in on my favorites. Dorothy (Missouri Star)

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Margie (and Fae) said...

I have never heard of such a thing, but they are so cute! I love them!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger karrie said...

They look cute! This is the first time I have ever seen the pattern in action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home